jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Rush Limbaugh's opinion on Illegal Immigration

}


I think illegal immigration as my topic is unfair to certain laws that Rush Limbaugh
mentioned. One of the laws was for immigrants to only speak english because its
their native language and I disagreed. Rush is expressing his anger on protest by
foreigners and I agree in wich the only people that could decide wether something
is good or bad is the society that was born there. This type of issues affect me
because I viewed immigration as being unviolent and not in a strict and corrupt
way. Immigration was people working hard to get better opportunities and changes
in their life. I think their should be a reunion discussing several ideas on their nation to
make things better and end racial relations between them. I believe as my personal
opinion that everybody needs to have equalrights. These foreign laws prohibit them
from protesting, good paying jobs, and government problems. In response, they
should establish new laws in wich immigrants and citizens could have equal rights.
Illegal immigration affects many people and it will become a major issue throughout
the world.

An American Anti-Illegal Immigration Activist named Rush Limbaugh.

1 comentario:

  1. Rush Limbaugh is known for having very strong and conservative opinions on issues like this. I also disagree with what he was saying about how everyone should ONLY speak English! It is so beneficial to know more than one language! These days being bilingual or multilingual will help you become a better candidate for many jobs and help you communicate with others!

    ResponderEliminar